Quality French Beef
SVA Jean Roze was founded in 1955 by Jean and Louis Roze, and is one of the leading European companies in the field of slaughter and meat processing. It belongs to the French supermarket chain INTERMARCHE, which is the 3rd largest in France and also has a presence in Portugal and Poland.
SVA has been exporting to Greece since 2000 from the slaughterhouse in Tremorel. By the end of 2017, a large investment of € 24 million was completed, which:
- Upgrade the meat refrigeration area after slaughter with an innovative refrigeration system which significantly improves the life of the meat and its appearance (color-freshness).
- It replaced the existing production line with a new one, which increased the slaughter capacity from 50 to 90 calves per hour.
VA has 2 slaughterhouses, 4 meat processing units, 12 distribution centers and 3 waste treatment units & co-produced products.
SVA can offer you fresh or frozen:
- Beef with bones or without bones
- Main breeds: Blonde d’Aquitaine, Limousin, Charolais
- Calves up to 12 months and 12-23 months
- Milk calves
- Lambs & sheep
Halal, IFS, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
Annual Statistics (data 2018)
- 281,354 Cattle, (of which 53,000 Young Calves)
- 105,515 Milk Calves
- 282,658 Lamb
- 141,500 tons of boned meat
- 45,000 tons of processed products
- 2,374 staff
- € 1,000,000,000 Turnover
They export to the following countries:
- Europe (England, Germany, Greece, Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden)
- Middle East (Algeria, Egypt, UAE, Jordan, Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia)
- Asia (China, Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines)